I HAVEN’T HIT THE GYM IN YEARS. HOW CAN I GET BACK INTO A ROUTINE?
If you've been hibernating, the thought of getting back into a regular fitness routine can seem a bit daunting. And while there's no way around it—when you're not in the habit of working out, you lose progress—don't be deterred from sweating it out. Challenges can be a good thing!
There are some things to think about when you're easing back into a workout routine whether you've been taking a break for the past couple of weeks, months, or even years.
Here are 10 things to keep in mind as you kick-start that fitness grind.
1. Don't overdo it right away.
2. Make sure your workouts include five key components.
3. Don't forget to take those rest days!
4. Start your workout with a good warm-up and end with a good cool-down.
5. Start your workout with a good warm-up and end with a good cool-down.
6. Take it slow and focus on your form.
7. And don't forget to listen to your body.
8. Don't skimp on sleep.
9. Find a friend who keeps you motivated.
10. And, finally, set goals to keep you focused.
I HAVE SOME FRIENDS VISITING. DO YOU OFFER GUEST PASSES?
Yes we do provide guest passes
DO YOU OFFER A TRIAL MEMBERSHIP IF I’M NOT SURE THAT I WANT TO JOIN?
We Provide a 3-day trial package. Contact us for more Information